Hutton’s Medical is a world leading supplier of specialist medical solutions to the shipping and offshore industries.
With a medical record dating back 100 years, we have built an enviable reputation for providing pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, consumables and essential drugs to many of the leading ship owning/management companies and offshore industries in the world.
At the forefront of maritime health care, Hutton’s Medical provides:
- Pharmaceuticals and equipment complying with current legislation worldwide
- Tailored solutions to all industry, nationality and flag state requirements
- Global inspection, maintenance and certification to all international standards
- Medical consultants recognised by MCS, WHO & SOLAS
- Full locker management service ensuring full compliance
- Quality assured to ISO 9001, 14001, 18001
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are fully up to date with the latest marine medical legislation and on hand to help with your medical supply needs 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Fundamental to all that we do is the expertise we have developed over many years as a dedicated marine supplier and the knowledge and understanding of medical requirements to ensure we keep our customers ships moving at all times.
Remote Medical Locker Management System
Hutton’s Medical offers a comprehensive inspection, stock replenishment and certification service for a ship’s medical locker anywhere in the world to ensure that customers’ legal requirements are always maintained.
Hutton’s Remote Medical Locker Management System:
- Provides a cost effective solution to for managing vessel medical requirements
- Reduces purchasing / technical department workload by managing expiry dates and use of medicines onboard
- Ensures full compliance with international legislation and standards
- Is compatible with operating systems in most international nations
Ensuring a ship’s medical requirements and supplies are fit for purpose and up to date is a necessary and legal obligation for all shipowners, who must safeguard the well-being of those on-board.
Hutton’s Medical Locker Management System is a reliable and cost effective service which provides appropriate pharmaceuticals and medical equipment and ensures your vessels’ medical locker contents comply with international legislation, Maritime Labour Convention and Flag State requirements and are up to date and properly certified.
Our service enables vessels to meet company Key Performance Indicators, reduces excessive expenditure and minimises waste.
Electronic communication with the vessels enables Hutton’s Medical to monitor expiry dates, suggest order generation to replenish stock, dispatch items to the vessel and keep paperwork up to date.
The system can be operated through a monthly fixed price or an annual management fee.
Our product range includes:
- Complete medical kits
- Complete WHO Ship medical kits
- Medical gases
- Emergency medical equipment
Our services include:
- Remote audit and replenishment of medical lockers
- Certification to all Flag State requirements
- Full remote inventory handling
Hutton’s Medical holds appropriate Home Office and Wholesale Dealer licenses.
We are called upon to advise on changing legislation and in the UK we also work closely with the Maritime and Coastguard Agency on medical supply issues relating to the marine industry.
For more information on Hutton’s Medical or to enquire about placing an order, email: email@example.com